What are Raw Foods?
- Raw foods are better for you because you need less food and you feel better once you have finished eating. You feel satiated, because your body has taken in the required vitamins, proteins and fats that are normally destroy when you heat foods over 118 degrees.
- When you cook foods they need more flavor like salts, sugar spices, etc. When you eat raw foods they need less of the condiments because the full flavor is already in the foods.
- It is proven that when you lower the number of free radicals in your cells, your risk of cancers and chronic diseases are lowered as well.
- If you want to have a healthy body free of colds,flu and measles, eating a raw diet is a good way to protect your health.
- A raw food diet can help your body rid itself of the usual side-effects from eating a cooked, processed diet. You will no longer need to live with the unfortunate discomforts of bloating, gas, heartburn, constipation, etc.
- A great way to lower your doctor bills, stay off of drugs and save money, eat RAW.
Why unprocessed sugars?
When you consume white processed sugar and/or carbohydrates in large amounts on a daily basis your body is incapable of fighting off the rise in the insulin level of the blood.
When we eat processed sugars we get a chemical high that creates a false mood lift that eventually causes us to crash. After eating processed sugars and carbohydrates the insulin level rises in the blood. This also raises the endorphins which lifts our mood temporarily. Depression is caused by the lack of enough endorphins in the brain. This is caused by eating continuous amounts of sugar and carbohydrates causing the brain’s endorphins sites to slow production and regulate the amount of endorphins in the brain.
Eventually one must continue to eat large amounts of sugar and carbohydrates to get out of the depression and create a more normal mood level. What happens to us physically is that with each dose of sugar we eat it goes straight to our blood system. Our own body function is suppose to stabilize our blood sugar. To do so the body must inject a massive dose of insulin to try to neutralize the sugar by acting in opposition to the mood enhancer, thereby acting as a downer.
The effect on the body from the sugar does not last more than an hour but the effect from the insulin can stay around much longer. Therefore you have another change in your mood which is called depression which feels like lethargy and exhaustion. Many people want to reach for more sugar to get that euphoria again and then the pattern continues up and down.
When you stop eating processed sugar, you have an overabundance of insulin that depresses your system and you lack the endorphins in the brain. Together this causes depression. You have no nutritive value when you eat processed sugar. It is like the way America turned from real butter to margarine. We adulterate the foods that are in their natural state that are already low in sodium and fat content and create more unhealthy foods that have no nutritional value like margarine and that are made with processed oils that are so unhealthy for our bodies. We call it enriched, enhanced, ,etc. and what it truly is, isn’t what we think but worse than we can imagine. The foods we could be eating before we adulterate them are actually okay for us to eat but we follow fads and believe what we are being told due to lack of knowledge.
What are High Frequency Foods?
High frequency foods are those foods that are in their natural state, unprocessed without chemicals, pesticides, Genetically Modified Organisms, unadulterated by man. When we eat high-vibrational foods, we have a higher energy, we are more conscious, more balanced emotionally and we are more prepared to deal with the difficulties we face each day. High frequency foods are low in processed white sugars and satiate our appetites for longer periods throughout the day.
What is a “Superfood”?
A superfood is a food rich in phytochemicals, which are special chemicals that have been known to have disease-fighting properties. Phytochemicals are known to reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, strengthen our immune system and decrease inflammation throughout the body . When foods are high in these phytochemicals, they should be eaten because they are not only good for you but they also taste good. One important truth that is not always talked about that should be mentioned is that when you control the types of foods you eat, you empower yourself which raises your vibrations. Knowing that you are putting high quality, high vibrational foods in your body gives one a sense of peace and joy knowing that you are in control of your own health. This joy translates to a higher vibration and the more we share this joy with others the more we raise the vibration on the planet as a whole.